MLG Community Engagement Program
MLG Oz are a proud local family operated business situated in the Goldfields region extending out across regional Western Australia. Our Community Engagement Programs aims to support a broad range of not-for-profit organisations and events that strengthen the communities that host us.
Up to $5,000 funding available for projects, events and activities that will give back to the communities that host us. MLG views all funding as partnership and we will support successful applicants to achieve their project goals.
- Download Brochure about our Community Engagement Program
- MLG Oz 2021 Sponsorship Application Form Word Doc
MLG are accepting applications from community groups and not-for-profit organisations.
MLG supports a range of projects, events and activities that benefit regional Western Australia and the local communities that host us, in the following categories.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Arts and Education
- Community Development and Culture
APPLICATIONS AND KEY DATES
MLG accepts and reviews applications for the Community Engagement Program half-yearly, key dates are outlined below.
Grant Round 2:
- Opens: 1st September, 2021
- Closes: 31st October, 2021
To apply for ROUND TWO of the Community Engagement Program, download and complete the application from.
All applications are to be sent to Sponsorship@mlgoz.com.au
Applications will be reviewed within 60 days of receiving.
If you have questions about the program or the application process please contact the Community Engagement Team: Sponsorship@mlgoz.com.au
- West Coast Eagles AFLW Team
- East Kalgoorlie Primary School
- St. Barbara’s Festival, Kalgoorlie
- Hannans Cricket Club
- Goldfields Motorcycle Club
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Kalgoorlie Women in Mining