MLG offers skilled migrants the opportunity to start a new life in Australia under the Goldfields Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA).
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, we take great pride in offering permanent residency and employment prospects through this program.
As part of this agreement, we extend skilled migrants the chance to embark on a rewarding career as a Mobile Plant Operator, providing sponsorship and residency within the Goldfields region.
- Loader experience
- Experience operating an 18 speed gearbox
- Experience operating side tippers
- Experience pulling multiple trailers
- Mining experience
- Hold an IELTS score of 6.5 or PTE of 65.
Why the Goldfields?
- A well-established multicultural community
- Accessible services including childcare, health and tertiary education
- Affordable housing $310k average house price, $350 a week rent price*
- 34 schools with over 9,800 enrolments
- Well connected by air, rail and road
- Places of worship
- Over 225 sporting clubs.